• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

typos

I once flew from Bangkok to London (and back)  courtesy of Bangladesh Airways (with a stop in Dhaka), It was the only flight I could get at very short notice. I was in first class. The food was curry. Thin watery curry. The same curry for every meal. It was revolting. And it's a long flight.

I was met by my daughter at Heathrow and she said that, as she had come to meet me, she hadn't had time to prepare any food, but perhaps I'd like to go out for a curry.

Have you ever seen a grown man weeping in an airport?

liuzhou

liuzhou

I once flew from Bangkok to London (and back)  courtesy of Bangladesh Airways (with a stop in Dacca), It was the only flight I could met at very short notice. I was in first class. The food was curry. Thin watery curry. The same curry for every meal. It was revolting. And it's a long flight.

I was met by my daughter at Heathrow and she said that, as she had come to meet me, she hadn't had time to prepare any food, but perhaps I'd like to go out for a curry.

Have you ever seen a grown man weeping in an airport?