• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Martin Fisher

Martin Fisher

2 hours ago, btbyrd said:

This woman is so fucking gangster, I don't even have words. Since there are no words, here are some videos making food for the Spring Festival and the Year of the Pig.

And here's a non-cooking video where she goes out into a bamboo forests, cuts down some trees, and turns them into furniture.

I cannot stop watching.

Cool! cool.gif

And that's some very good filming!

I've added her to my list.

ETA: I have some Chinese one-piece forged cleavers and knives (the handle is rolled from the initial flat piece of steel) similar to what she's using.

Here's one of them...

Very rustic!

cl1.jpg

cl2.jpg

Martin Fisher

Martin Fisher

1 hour ago, btbyrd said:

This woman is so fucking gangster, I don't even have words. Since there are no words, here are some videos making food for the Spring Festival and the Year of the Pig.

And here's a non-cooking video where she goes out into a bamboo forests, cuts down some trees, and turns them into furniture.

I cannot stop watching.

Cool! cool.gif

ETA: I have some Chinese one-piece forged cleavers and knives (the handle is rolled from the initial flat piece of steel) similar to what she's using.

Martin Fisher

Martin Fisher

1 hour ago, btbyrd said:

I cannot stop watching.

Cool! cool.gif

ETA: I have some Chinese one-piece forged cleavers and knives (the handle is rolled from the initial flat piece of steel) similar too what she's using.

Martin Fisher

Martin Fisher

1 hour ago, btbyrd said:

I cannot stop watching.

Cool! cool.gif