• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

btbyrd

btbyrd

This woman is so freaking gangster, I don't even have words. Since there are no words, here are some videos making food for the Spring Festival and the Year of the Pig.

And here's a non-cooking video where she goes out into a bamboo forest, cuts down some trees, and turns them into furniture.

I cannot stop watching.

btbyrd

btbyrd

This woman is so freaking gangster, I don't even have words. Since there are no words, here are some videos making food for the Spring Festival and the Year of the Pig.

And here's a non-cooking video where she goes out into a bamboo forests, cuts down some trees, and turns them into furniture.

I cannot stop watching.

btbyrd

btbyrd

This woman is so fucking gangster, I don't even have words. Since there are no words, here are some videos making food for the Spring Festival and the Year of the Pig.

And here's a non-cooking video where she goes out into a bamboo forests, cuts down some trees, and turns them into furniture.

I cannot stop watching.