• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Sous Chef UK(?) website

bonkboo

Hi all,

I stumbled on this website (link below) which seems to have lots of cool stuff that I don't seem to find elsewhere.  But I'm in the US and it looks, from a cursory glance, that they do not ship to the US.  If so, probably really expensive.  Anything similar in the US?  Or do I rely on piecemeal searching Amazon?

http://www.souschef.co.uk

Thanks

On 7/31/2017 at 10:40 PM, pastrygirl said:

Can you be more specific - are you after ingredients, tools, cookware, or tableware?  Pastry, savory, molecular?  Are you familiar with JB Prince, Chef Rubber, L'epicerie (temporarily down) ...

Thanks.  I'm aware of JP Prince.  Sous Chef appears, to me. to have a very extensive offering particularly of asian ingredients that seem interesting to me.  I was hoping that there might be some similar available in the states.  I will check those other sites.