• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rob1234

rob1234

22 minutes ago, dtremit said:

I am speculating, but I think it's because they already had separate versions of the Tasty app for iPhone and iPad, and didn't add the feature to the iPad version. 

They added the One Top as a new feature to an existing app, rather than releasing a new app.

There is no technical reason the iPad couldn't control it.

It was the phone version of the app that I installed (which is horrible and ugly to use on an ipad). I couldn't find an ipad version. Hopefully because they took it down while they add one top support.

One top support said they are working on the android and ipad versions but would not give an eta.

rob1234

rob1234

10 minutes ago, dtremit said:

I am speculating, but I think it's because they already had separate versions of the Tasty app for iPhone and iPad, and didn't add the feature to the iPad version. 

They added the One Top as a new feature to an existing app, rather than releasing a new app.

There is no technical reason the iPad couldn't control it.

It was the phone version of the app that I installed (which is horrible and ugly to use on an ipad). I couldn't find an ipad version. Hopefully because they took it down while they add one top support.