• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

5 hours ago, Jim D. said:

It appears that my enthusiasm was a bit premature. Yes, the site is up. The pistachio paste I always bought is no longer there, but there is another product from Agrimontana. Before I ordered it, I wanted to find out how it differs from the other one. Neither an inquiry via the website nor a phone message has been answered.

I can't comment on Agrimontana's pistachio paste - but Jean Marie had a crap load of their peel in his fridge and it was wonderful stuff!

Here's Saveur's take on it - https://www.saveur.com/best-pistachio-paste-butter#page-2

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

5 hours ago, Jim D. said:

It appears that my enthusiasm was a bit premature. Yes, the site is up. The pistachio paste I always bought is no longer there, but there is another product from Agrimontana. Before I ordered it, I wanted to find out how it differs from the other one. Neither an inquiry via the website nor a phone message has been answered.

I can't comment on Agrimontana's pistachio paste - but Jean Marie had a crap load of their peel in his fridge and it was wonderful stuff!