• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Steve R.

Steve R.

11 hours ago, Franci said:

Hi Steve! Thanks. I am renting kitchen very close to Dellapietras, at one Girl Cookies on Dean, I’d gladly offer you coffee. I am there T-W-T during school hours. 

I would love to but we’re on our way to Florida ourselves (for the winter).  Gulf Coast, just south of Clearwater Beach.  I’m looking forward to feeling my toes & fingers again.  Think you’ll still be there in April?

eta: I wrote the above before catching up with the thread & finding out that you’re closing down.  Sorry to hear it.

Steve R.

Steve R.

11 hours ago, Franci said:

Hi Steve! Thanks. I am renting kitchen very close to Dellapietras, at one Girl Cookies on Dean, I’d gladly offer you coffee. I am there T-W-T during school hours. 

I would love to but we’re on our way to Florida ourselves (for the winter).  Gulf Coast, just south of Clearwater Beach.  I’m looking forward to feeling my toes & fingers again.  Think you’ll still be there in April?