• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

quiet1

quiet1

My mother actually NEEDS one of those for her birthday (in December) as long as there isn't too much sodium. Where can I find the nutritional information (she's on a low sodium diet :( ) and any idea who might be able to ship one to me? It doesn't look like you're doing mail order from your website. But it would be a super gift for her as she likes fancy chocolates and she loves charcuterie but with the sodium restrictions most tasty preserved meats are really not in her diet.

ETA: I'm picturing this for a party as part of a dessert 'cheese' plate which has items similar to what you'd find on a cheese/charcuterie plate but with a dessert spin, so not as heavy on the savory flavors. I think it'd be quite fun and a good conversation piece.

quiet1

quiet1

My mother actually NEEDS one of those for her birthday (in December) as long as there isn't too much sodium. Where can I find the nutritional information (she's on a low sodium diet :( ) and any idea who might be able to ship one to me? It doesn't look like you're doing mail order from your website. But it would be a super gift for her as she likes fancy chocolates and she loves charcuterie but with the sodium restrictions most tasty preserved meats are really not in her diet.