• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Franci

Franci

1 hour ago, cakewalk said:

They are beautiful!

Thank you

1 hour ago, KennethT said:

@Franci wow... That looks great. I would love it! Once the wrapper is opened, how long does it last?

For now I put an expiration date of 6 weeks. I need to make a longer lab test analysis. But I personally had some that were 2 months old. 

19 minutes ago, Shelby said:

Franci, I am so happy for you!!!!! 

Thanks Shelby :) 

11 minutes ago, Alex said:

Those look good enough to eat. Will they be in any of the retail shops that sell your baked goods?

For now I only delivered to Fleisher’s Craft Butchery in the UES in Manhattan, Dellapietras butcher in Brooklyn and Caputo’s Fine Foods in Brooklyn. But I think these salamis can be easily be shipped anywhere. I am going to start to contact places all over to see to place them. 

Franci

Franci

1 hour ago, cakewalk said:

They are beautiful!

Thank you

1 hour ago, KennethT said:

@Franci wow... That looks great. I would love it! Once the wrapper is opened, how long does it last?

For now I put an expiration date of 6 weeks. I need to make a longer lab test analysis. But I personally had some that were 2 months old. 

18 minutes ago, Shelby said:

Franci, I am so happy for you!!!!! 

Thank Shelby :) 

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

Those look good enough to eat. Will they be in any of the retail shops that sell your baked goods?

For now I only delivered to Fleisher’s Craft Butchery in the UES in Manhattan, Dellapietras butcher in Brooklyn and Caputo’s Fine Foods in Brooklyn. But I think these salamis can be easily be shipped anywhere. I am going to start to contact places all over to see to place them.