• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Franci

Franci

Today was kind of a relaxing day. A girl came for a trail. She didn't have a lot of experience but not bad. 

It looks like I am going to get my money back on the Hotmix so I can invest in the Thermomix instead. 

Also, I  learnt to upload videos from YouTube to instagram. Getting to lean all this odd things. Still need to figure out how to manage well Instragram using some programs late Later, making life easier. 

Today I sent two cakes to Florida. They should get there not broken but the sugar on top will suffer. 

This is how I did today, very low tech. For a couple of months, until hopefully the volume will permit me to find a better solution, most likely I'll go this way, with no sugar and the option to buy the stencil.

IMG_7120.thumb.JPG.0e7cd3b04e200e7a00c6c620321b8984.JPG

Even if this is a no melting sugar, after the shipping will lot look great

IMG_7121.thumb.JPG.4a95ce63d6770eb86ce3e3976faf9f49.JPG

IMG_7124.thumb.JPG.53f0fb0e86941078713c2530602c45c5.JPG

then the boxes got wrapped in bubbles wrap, more wrap in the shipping box. 

Franci

Franci

Today was kind of a relaxing day. A girl came for a trail. She didn't have a lot of experience but not bad. 

It looks like I am going to get my money back on the Hotmix so I can invest in the Thermomix instead. 

Also, I  learnt to upload videos from YouTube to instagram. Getting to lean all this odd things. Still need to figure out how to manage well Instragram using some programs late Later, making life easier. 

Today I sent two cakes to Florida. They should get there not broken but the sugar on top will suffer. 

This is how I did today, very low tech. For a couple of months, until hopefully the volume will permit me to find a better solution, most likely I'll go this way, with no sugar and the option to buy the stencil.

then the boxes got wrapped in bubbles wrap.

Franci

Franci

Today I sent two cakes to Florida. They should get there not broken but the sugar on top suffer a lot. 

This is how I did today, very low tech. I didn't as for the beginning of my business for couple months until the volume with permit me to find a better solutions most likely I'll go this way, with no sugar and the option to buy the stencil.

Franci

Franci

Also, I  learnt to upload my existing video on YouTube to instagram. Getting in all this odd things. Still need to learn how to manage well Instragram using some programs late Later, making life easier. 

Today I sent two cakes to Florida. They should get there not broken but the sugar on top suffer a lot. 

This is how I did today, very low tech. I didn't as for the beginning of my business for couple months until the volume with permit me to find a better solutions most likely I'll go this way, with no sugar and the option to buy the stencil.

Franci

Franci

Also, I  learnt to upload my existing video on YouTube to instagram. Getting in all this odd things. Still need to learn how to manage well Instragram using some programs late Later, making life easier. 

then the boxes hot wrapped in bubbles wrap.

Franci

Franci