• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create an account.

lindag

Chef's Table, on Netflix

5 posts in this topic

I got an email from Netflix this AM and I see them promoting Chef's Table.  Looks interesting and I'll have to look into it.

Anyone seen it?

Edited by Smithy Adjusted title (log)
1 person likes this

I've watched 2 1/2 of the three seasons. The episodes can be a bit precious at times, but they're mostly pretty interesting. 

Fat=flavor

I liked them. A lot of very diverse characters portrayed... And a lot of personal background info you wouldn't just get otherwise. They are really little bio pics.

Love this show, very inspiring, beautifully shot and edited, and the personalities whether good or bad are always interesting.

I hadn't heard of this show until seeing this thread. My DW and I have watched the first 2 episodes,  and we want to keep watching. 

We both had the same reaction to one bit of the opening sequence, the guy with his long hair hanging down over whatever he was working on. 

Porthos Potwatcher
The Once and Future Cook

;