• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Raspberry porridge

Kasia

Raspberry porridge

Today, I used the best part of my raspberry shopping for my summer second breakfast. I recommend it for those who only drink coffee in the morning. The rolled oats and chia seeds ensure that it satisfies our hunger very well, and the empty bowl means that you are sorry the dish was so small.

The inspiration for this dish comes from "Smaki życia" ("Flavour of Life") by Agnieszka Maciąg.

Ingredients:
100g of raspberries
3 teaspoons of honey
3 tablespoons of rolled oats
2 teaspoons of chia seeds
decoration
3 teaspoons of natural yoghurt
raspberries, blueberries, banana slices, cashews, sesame seeds

Mix together the rolled oats with the chia seeds, pour in some hot water and leave for 20 minutes. Wash the raspberries and drain them. Leave a few nice bits of fruit for decoration. Blend the rest of the raspberries with the rolled oats, chia seeds and honey. Put it into a small bowl. Put the natural yoghurt on top. Decorate with the banana slices, blueberries, raspberries, sesame seeds and cashews.

DSC_0122a.jpg

• Like 1

Kasia Warsaw/Poland

www.home-madepatchwork.com

follow me on Facebook and Instagram