• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Amazon Prime Day - your loot ?

rotuts

A new office chair that hopefully will not hurt my back. A small bifold wallet on a keychain. And after I read this, Tonnino tuna!

• Like 3

Don't ask. Eat it.

www.kayatthekeyboard.wordpress.com

• 11 months later...

I have a small addiction to these flavored cashews (eG-friendly Amazon.com link) and they did offer a PD special on them.  It's been a while since I allowed myself to buy them.

I have shopping lists/save for later items that I monitor how the price changes.   Only a couple food items so far (tuna, cashews) and a tire plug kit.   I've been tempted by the Apple watch specials, but I'm holding off so far.

14 hours ago, lemniscate said:

Tonnino jarred tuna is a Prime Day special again.  6 x 6.7oz jars is what I picked up.  

Spring Water (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

Olive Oil (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

There are various flavors available and sizes and quantities to choose from.

I have a jar of the ventresca sitting on a shelf a few feet away. I sometimes find it on clearance at Superstore (one of the two dominant chains up here) for half price, presumably as the expiration date approaches, and always buy a few when I see it.

“Who loves a garden, loves a greenhouse too.” - William Cowper, The Task, Book Three

"Not knowing the scope of your own ignorance is part of the human condition...The first rule of the Dunning-Kruger club is you don’t know you’re a member of the Dunning-Kruger club.” - psychologist David Dunning