• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Smithy

Smithy

Spelling

2 hours ago, Shelby said:

What time does it end tomorrow?  

They're calling it a day and a half, and since it began at 3 p.m. EDT I take that to mean it goes through tomorrow. However, many of the deals don't last the full time.

I kept getting that crash page - several dogs are highlighted - and having to log back in, but persistence paid off. My air fryer will be here this week, along with a bunch of other loot that I could probably live without but that will be entertaining. Then the boxes will be useful for packing up things to be donated or sold, to make room (oh, the good intentions!) for the new loot.

Smithy

Smithy

8 minutes ago, Shelby said:

What time does it end tomorrow?  

They're calling it a day and a half, and since it began at 3 p.m. EDT I take that to mean it goes through tomorrow. However, many of the deals don't last the full time.

I kept getting that crash page - several dogs are highlighted - and having to log back in, but persistence paid off. My air fryer will be here the week, along with a bunch of other loot that I could probably live without but that will be entertaining. Then the boxes will be useful for packing up things to be donated or sold, to make room (oh, the good intentions!) for the new loot.