• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kasia

Kasia

Cheesecake muffins

Ingredients (6 muffins)
1 lemon jelly
10 big strawberries
200g of vanilla fromage frais
grated skin from half a lemon

Dissolve the jelly in 250ml of hot water. Leave to cool down (not to set). Wash the strawberries, remove the shanks and blend them. Mix half of the jelly with the strawberries. Put it into the silicon pastry cases. Leave it to set in the fridge. Mix the rest of the jelly with the vanilla fromage frais. Put it on the strawberry jelly. Leave it to set in the fridge. Immerse the silicon pastry case in hot water for a while to get the dessert out of the dish.

Enjoy your meal!

DSC_0035a.jpg

Kasia

Kasia

Cheesecake muffins for my son

Today, after an especially brave meeting with a nurse, as a reward I prepared some cheesecake muffins for my son. I used silicon pastry cases. The muffins look beautiful and the fresh strawberries and peppermint leaves make them even more special, so every gourmand will be delighted with them. I will tell you in secret that it is difficult to eat only one cheesecake.

Ingredients (6 muffins)
1 lemon jelly
10 big strawberries
200g of vanilla fromage frais
grated skin from half a lemon

Dissolve the jelly in 250ml of hot water. Leave to cool down (not to set). Wash the strawberries, remove the shanks and blend them. Mix half of the jelly with the strawberries. Put it into the silicon pastry cases. Leave it to set in the fridge. Mix the rest of the jelly with the vanilla fromage frais. Put it on the strawberry jelly. Leave it to set in the fridge. Immerse the silicon pastry case in hot water for a while to get the dessert out of the dish.

Enjoy your meal!

DSC_0035a.jpg