• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Thank You, eGullet

I want to thank the many of you who took the time to ask such good questions and for your interest in what we've been up to at Blue Smoke. I've thoroughly enjoyed the process and will look forward to seeing you to Blue Smoke as well as our other restaurants!

Cheers.

Danny

Thanks Danny, we loved having you, and hope you continue to lurk on the site!

Jason Perlow, Co-Founder eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters

Foodies who Review South Florida (Facebook) | offthebroiler.com - Food Blog (archived) | View my food photos on Instagram

Twittter: @jperlow | Mastodon @jperlow@journa.host

Danny, I can't begin to express our appreciation for the time you've taken out of your schedule to chat with us. Your ability to exceed even the highest expectations, it seems, is not limited to the dining room. I also wanted to mention that during your Q&A, at 3:03 p.m. yesterday, we broke our all-time record for number of simultaneous users on eGullet.

I'd also like to thank two people who didn't get a lot of recognition on the public face of the boards: Much of the nuts-and-bolts of preparing for and executing the Q&A was handled behind the scenes by our Robert Buxbaum and Rachel Perlow, and your Jenny Zinman. They made it so that the rest of us could just sit back and enjoy your answers. And I hope our questions were sufficiently challenging.

I hear you have a few other restaurants. Perhaps, after a sufficient recovery period, we can lure you back here and put another place through the ringer.

Steven A. Shaw aka "Fat Guy"
Co-founder, Society for Culinary Arts & Letters, sshaw@egstaff.org
Proud signatory to the eG Ethics code
Director, New Media Studies, International Culinary Center (take my food-blogging course)