• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

I have two dishwashers in my house (was like that when we bought it) - but only one get's used and the other one takes up space and occasionally get's turned on accidentally. Doesn't matter there isn't water plumbed into it anymore. I'd love to lose one and make a cupboard - but it's right next to where we put the rugrat's wheel chair when we feed her so might not be practical.

Have a very small commercial dishwasher in my chocolate room - not yet wired (6 or 7 years - can't rush these things).

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

I have two dishwashers in my house (was like that when we bought it) - but only one get's used and the other one takes up space and occasionally get's turned on accidentally. Doesn't matter there isn't water plumbed into it anymore. I'd love to lose one and make a cupboard - but it's right next to where we put the rugrat's wheel chair when we feed her so might not be practical.