• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

suzilightning

suzilightning

9 hours ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

No hot water here, so leftovers.  Not particularly exciting but enough to stave off starvation and sobriety.

During dinner I read about cooking in Georgian homes that do not have running water.  It's now past 4:30 and I am contemplating the prospect of bed without a shower.

do you at least have a gym nearby???????

John is due back later today and I picked up a half pound of shrimp.  Making something for him I haven's I years .... shrimp etouffee with some rice.

suzilightning

suzilightning

9 hours ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

No hot water here, so leftovers.  Not particularly exciting but enough to stave off starvation and sobriety.

During dinner I read about cooking in Georgian homes that do not have running water.  It's now past 4:30 and I am contemplating the prospect of bed without a shower.

do you at least have a gym nearby???????