• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

typos

This is part of my miserable Christmas dinner. Actually it tasted OK, but looked less so.

Roasted everything on this plate: duck leg, potatoes, carrots and onions. There were also stuffed cabbage rolls and gravy which didn't make it through the photo quality control man in my head. This picture just scraped through on compassionate grounds. I have a new oven which I'm not quite used to yet, so bits were overdone and bits were just done.

20171225_194742.thumb.jpg.5ca4a0122710d2a88cef29232792067b.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

This is part of my miserable Christmas dinner. Actually it tasted OK, but looked less so.

Roasted everything on this plate: duck leg, potatoes, carrots and onions. There were also stuffed cabbage rolls and gravy which didn't make it through the photo quality control man in my head. This picture just scrapes through on compassionate grounds. I have a new oven which I'm not quite used to yet, so buts were overdone and bits were just done.

20171225_194742.thumb.jpg.5ca4a0122710d2a88cef29232792067b.jpg