• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

De-boned a couple or three chicken legs and cut the meat into bite size chunks. Browned them with garlic, ginger and chilli, then bunged them delicately into the slow cooker.  I had half a can of anchovies left over from breakfast, so they went in too.

At the time I was thinking to have this with rice, local style, but for some reason decided to go with simple boiled spuds.  Added some okra to the slow cookering chicken then ate it. Then had seconds. Happy mouth.

okra.thumb.jpg.1c093dc8931b166be684d63bc90ec406.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

De-boned a couple or three chicken legs and cut the meat into bite size chunks. Browned them with garlic, ginger and chilli, then bunged them delicately in the slow cooker.  I had half a can of anchovies left over from breakfast, so they went in too.

At the time I was thinking to have this with rice, local style, but for some reason decided to go with simple boiled spuds.  Added some okra to the slow cookering chicken then ate it. Then had seconds.

okra.thumb.jpg.1c093dc8931b166be684d63bc90ec406.jpg