• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

HungryChris

HungryChris

5 hours ago, Thanks for the Crepes said:

HungryChris,

Frank Pepe would be proud, and your clam pizza looks so good!

Deb and I have waited outside quite a few times on Wooster St. in New Haven for a seat at Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana. Also, more than once, we have been crestfallen, after the hour drive, by a little sign in the window that read "No Clam Pies Today". Every time we succeeded, however, I would lust for the day that I could make that pie at home. Having recently taken up clamming, it's a natural fit. I do appreciate your comment!!

HC

HungryChris

HungryChris

5 hours ago, Thanks for the Crepes said:

HungryChris,

Frank Pepe would be proud, and your clam pizza looks so good!

Deb and I have waited outside quite a few times on Wooster St. in New Haven for a seat at Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana. Also, more than once, we have been crestfallen, after the hour drive, by a little sign in the window that read "No Clam Pies Today". Every time we succeeded, however, I would lust for the day that I could make that pie at home, so I appreciate your comment!!

HC