• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

4 hours ago, liuzhou said:

Dinner last night was eventful, but un-photographed.

I had a all the makings for dinner in the fridge and was ready to start cooking, but decided I rather fancied a beer or three to wash it down. So, before starting, I nipped out to the local supermarket which is five minutes walk at most from my apartment. I picked up a six-pack of my beer of choice and started to head back.

:D-_- Sometimes a beer is worth it. Sometimes not so much. Thanks for a great and enlightening story. 

Anna N

Anna N

4 hours ago, liuzhou said:

Dinner last night was eventful, but un-photographed.

I had a all the makings for dinner in the fridge and was ready to start cooking, but decided I rather fancied a beer or three to wash it down. So, before starting, I nipped out to the local supermarket which is five minutes walk at most from my apartment. I picked up a six-pack of my beer of choice and started to head back.

:D-_- Sometimes a beer is worth it. Sometimes not so much. Thanks for a great and enlightning story.