• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Typo

37 minutes ago, chromedome said:

They're pretty much always to be found at Sobeys and Superstore, but often they're in the frozen section. I buy them occasionally when I think of it.

Well, well, well. I thought it was worth plugging “chicken hearts” into my online store, Fortino’s. And lo and behold there they are. Fresh chicken hearts! Not sure I’m up to actually cleaning and cooking them but it’s nice to know I could. 

Anna N

Anna N

34 minutes ago, chromedome said:

They're pretty much always to be found at Sobeys and Superstore, but often they're in the frozen section. I buy them occasionally when I think of it.

Well, well, well. I thought it was worth plugging chicken hearts into my online store, Fortino’s. And lo and behold there they are. Fresh chicken hearts! Not sure I’m up to actually cleaning and cooking them but it’s nice to know I could.