• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

JoNorvelleWalker

JoNorvelleWalker

spelling

Late dinner is Branston Pickle, English Cheddar, and suitably stale bread.  I took pause when I perused the Branston ingredients, but at least no corn syrup in mine.  I am used to sharper, more assertive Vermont Cheddar and I think Vermont Cheddar would have served better as accompaniment to the Branston than the English.

Branston certainly is addicting.

JoNorvelleWalker

JoNorvelleWalker

Late dinner is Branston Pickle, English Chedder, and suitably stale bread.  I took pause when I perused the Branston ingredients, but at least no corn syrup in mine.  I am used to sharper, more assertive Vermont Chedder and I think Vermont Chedder would have served better as accompaniment to the Branston than the English.

Branston certainly is addicting.