• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

56 minutes ago, Anna N said:

Well I really hate to admit this but they actually grew on me. They don’t taste much like onions but they have a texture that I find very appealing. I suppose the best description would be crispy chemicals!

16395953_OishiOnionRings.thumb.jpg.45519f11043f507ad8cc42179bf84237.jpg

A few years ago, I went through a short but irrational phase of eating these. I may even have posted them here. I guess they still have them; I never go down that aisle anymore. Crisp chemicals sums it up.

(Sorry. I have a rational linguistic objection to 'crispy'.)

liuzhou

liuzhou

40 minutes ago, Anna N said:

Well I really hate to admit this but they actually grew on me. They don’t taste much like onions but they have a texture that I find very appealing. I suppose the best description would be crispy chemicals!

16395953_OishiOnionRings.thumb.jpg.45519f11043f507ad8cc42179bf84237.jpg

A few years ago, I went through a short but irrational phase of eating these. I may even have posted them here I guess they still have them; I never go down that aisle anymore. Crisp chemicals sums it up.

(Sorry. I have a rational linguistic objection to 'crispy'.)