• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

36 minutes ago, Katie Meadow said:

Mostly I don't snack when on line. Maybe I just get absorbed and don't think about it. Another reason is that I don't want my greasy fingers on my keyboard. But recently I tried something new with one of my preferred snacks. I have a weakness for Cheetos, especially when drinking a bloody mary. But picture this: Cheetos has a new best friend-- a pair of chopsticks. No greasy fingers, no orange dust spoiling a cloth napkin. The height of elegance.

Oh dear there is a whole meme about the chopstick/cheeto Have fun!  https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/eating-cheetos-with-chopsticks

heidih

heidih

25 minutes ago, Katie Meadow said:

Mostly I don't snack when on line. Maybe I just get absorbed and don't think about it. Another reason is that I don't want my greasy fingers on my keyboard. But recently I tried something new with one of my preferred snacks. I have a weakness for Cheetos, especially when drinking a bloody mary. But picture this: Cheetos has a new best friend-- a pair of chopsticks. No greasy fingers, no orange dust spoiling a cloth napkin. The height of elegance.

Oh dear there is a whole meme about the chopstick/cheeto Have fun!