• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

DanM

DanM

I am very happy with our Elkay stainless steel sink. It is very forgiving and easy to keep clean. Ours is 28" wide and 10" deep (very deep!). One option I highly recommend is an off center drain. This allows you to place large items in the middle of the sink and not block the drain. It has also reduced the number of items that have fallen into the drain by 95%. 

The faucet is a nothing fancy Kohler pull out faucet.

My 2 bits... 

Dan

IMG_20170718_201654.jpg

DanM

DanM

I am very happy with our Elkay stainless steel sink. It is very forgiving and easy to keep clean. One option I highly recommend is an off center drain. This allows you to place large items in the middle of the sink and not block the drain. It has also reduced the number of items that have fallen into the drain by 95%. 

The faucet is a nothing fancy Kohler pull out faucet.

My 2 bits... 

Dan

IMG_20170718_201654.jpg