• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

Liuzhou, I feel for you.  Having been in the hospital a couple years ago for a silly pneumonia I can relate to the awfulness of it all.  Food was the least of my distaste.  Uncomfortable bed (which was more like a cot), noise, and nurses who didn't want to be bothered.

Had to stay two nights which was three days too long for my liking.

After those two days the doctor still didn't want me to go home, (I really believe it was just to rack up more charges) but I insisted and I won.

lindag

lindag

Liuzhou, I feel for you.  Having been in the hospital a couple years ago for a silly pneumonia I can relate to the awfulness of it all.  Food was the least of my distaste.  Uncomfortable bed (which was more like a cot), noise, and nurses who didn't want to be bothered.

Had to stay two nights which was three days too long for my liking.