• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FauxPas

FauxPas

4 minutes ago, liuzhou said:

These weren't bad. Just needed some salt or soy sauce. 

I was half way through them when a panic strike nurse rushed in and tried to confiscate them. It seems.I was scheduled for some tests which have to done on an empty stomach. They forgot to tell me.

Too late so the test have been postponed until tomorrow.

So I can almost guarantee that tomorrow morning they will bring the most delicious-looking and wonderfully seasoned food just when you CANNOT eat at all. They will take it away and then at lunch, you'll be back to the same old gruel. Ha.   xD

At least, that's the type of thing that always happens in my little corner of the universe. 

FauxPas

FauxPas

1 minute ago, liuzhou said:

These weren't bad. Just needed some salt or soy sauce. 

I was half way through them when a panic strike nurse rushed in and tried to confiscate them. It seems.I was scheduled for some tests which have to done on an empty stomach. They forgot to tell me.

Too late so the test have been postponed until tomorrow.

So I can almost guarantee that tomorrow morning they will bring the most delicious-looking and wonderfully seasoned food just when you CANNOT eat at all. Then at lunch, you'll be back to the same old gruel. Ha.   xD

At least, that's the type of thing that always happens in my little corner of the universe.