• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

2 hours ago, md8232 said:

Corned Beef lovers I need your help.  My IP results have been dry, and I hate dry meat.

I’m using high pressure.  Do you use high or low, and what time has produced the most moist meat?

My best ever results come from slow- cooking corned beef.

And, no, I don’t use my iPot for that; my crockpot does a better job with just the right temperature.  The resuly]take are simply amazing.

lindag

lindag

1 minute ago, md8232 said:

Corned Beef lovers I need your help.  My IP results have been dry, and I hate dry meat.

I’m using high pressure.  Do you use high or low, and what time has produced the most moist meat?

My best ever results come from slow- cooking corned beef.

And, no, I don’t use my iPod for that; my crockpot does a better job with just the right temperature.  The resuly]take are simply amazing.