• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

1 hour ago, Orbit said:

After reading all these threads, I ordered a 6 qt Instant Pot yesterday. Does anyone have cookbook recommendations for it?

I don't think you can do much better than the info on these eG threads but Instant Pot® Obsession: The Ultimate Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook for Cooking Everything Fast by @JAZ is an excellent Instant Pot primer.  It's basic and simple - not a lot of glam photos  - but chock full of useful information.  At the moment, the Kindle version is $1.67 on Amazon.com.

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

1 hour ago, Orbit said:

After reading all these threads, I ordered a 6 qt Instant Pot yesterday. Does anyone have cookbook recommendations for it?

I don't think you can't do much better than the info on these eG threads but Instant Pot® Obsession: The Ultimate Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook for Cooking Everything Fast by @JAZ is an excellent Instant Pot primer.  It's basic and simple - not a lot of glam photos  - but chock full of useful information.  At the moment, the Kindle version is $1.67 on Amazon.com.

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

53 minutes ago, Orbit said:

I don't think you can do much better than the info on these eG threads but Instant Pot® Obsession: The Ultimate Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook for Cooking Everything Fast by @JAZ is an excellent Instant Pot primer.  It's basic and simple - not a lot of glam photos  - but chock full of useful information.  At the moment, the Kindle version is $1.67 on Amazon.com.