• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Fernwood

Fernwood

Remove superfluous images

5a5e70e65faf7_IMG_2422(1).thumb.jpg.b0caea3e2aa6343cb65acf8f2c46a7a3.jpg

Carnitas started in Instant Pot (30 min at high pressure, waited 1 hr in Keep Warm mode while I was elsewhere), then transferred with all the juice to the Falk copper sauté pan that @JoNorvelleWalker persuaded me to get.  The liquid was rapidly boiled off and the meat browned nicely to complete a totally eG-enabled approach to the dish.  Yum!

Fernwood

Fernwood

5a5e70e65faf7_IMG_2422(1).thumb.jpg.b0caea3e2aa6343cb65acf8f2c46a7a3.jpg

Carnitas started in Instant Pot (30 min at high pressure, waited 1 hr in Keep Warm mode while I was elsewhere), then transferred with all the juice to the Falk copper sauté pan that @JoNorvelleWalker persuaded me to get.  The liquid was rapidly boiled off and the meat browned nicely to complete a totally eG-enabled approach to the dish.  Yum!

IMG_2422.jpg

IMG_2422 (1).jpg