• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

weedy

weedy

very much

cheers.

interestingly, the recipe I use, in the oven, tracks pretty closely to yours, except that it calls for 1 egg and a yolk, versus your 2 eggs. not a huge diff, but somewhat less eggy.

AND, it calls for twice the sour cream (in the filling) as yours.

I'm wondering a bit about that and whether it will be too 'wet' for a pressure cooker version that won't lose as much water to the air as an oven.

weedy

weedy

very much

cheers.

interestingly, the recipe I use in the oven tracks pretty closely to yours, except that it calls for 1 egg and a yolk, versus your 2 eggs. not a huge diff, but somewhat less eggy.

AND, it calls for twice the sour cream (in the filling) as yours.

I'm wondering a it about that and whether it will be too 'wet' for a pressure cooker version that won't lose as much water to the air as an oven.