• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

brucesw

brucesw

Looks good!  Not familiar with Italian Wedding soup but I can see this in chicken broth or maybe tomato.  With the former, corn (kernels  or small sections of still on the cob as in Mexican caldos), cooked beans (pinto or black), and so on.  I love all the onions and the carrots are appealing.

ETA:  I gave up on the frozen taquitos (Delimex brand widely distributed here) and have never seen TJ's  I will have to try this.

This has been a Winter of Soups at my house.  Our chilly spells (only below freezing once so far I think) have lingered longer than they have in recent years.  

Thanks.

brucesw

brucesw

Looks good!  Not familiar with Italian Wedding soup but I can see this in chicken broth or maybe tomato.  With the former, corn (kernels  or small sections of still on the cob as in Mexican caldos), cooked beans (pinto or black), and so on.  I love all the onions and the carrots are appealing.

This has been a Winter of Soups at my house.  Our chilly spells (only below freezing once so far I think) have lingered longer than they have in recent years.  

Thanks.