• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

patris

patris

changed the price

On 2/10/2019 at 9:45 AM, MelissaH said:

Please don't buy out the entire supply in upstate NY, because I won't get to the closest TJs until Tuesday, which is still three days off!

So somehow my TJs keeps getting restocked with Ruby Cacao, and I keep buying it. I have now laid in a supply that would probably qualify me for a Discovery Channel special, if not a whole series, on hoarding. If anyone really wants to try it and can't get it in your area, PM me and I'll send you some, at cost ($2.99 for 5 oz) plus postage.

patris

patris

On 2/10/2019 at 9:45 AM, MelissaH said:

Please don't buy out the entire supply in upstate NY, because I won't get to the closest TJs until Tuesday, which is still three days off!

So somehow my TJs keeps getting restocked with Ruby Cacao, and I keep buying it. I have now laid in a supply that would probably qualify me for a Discovery Channel special, if not a whole series, on hoarding. If anyone really wants to try it and can't get it in your area, PM me and I'll send you some, at cost ($3.99 for 5 oz) plus postage.