• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lemniscate

lemniscate

A contender has arrived.........TJ's Dark Chocolate Sunflower Seed Butter Cups.   Really, really good.  Nice quality chocolate with a creamy-ish sunflower seed butter paste, very pleasant.  I'm not usually a dark chocolate fan, but this is a mild version that I enjoyed.  Ratio to chocolate to filling was about equal.   I will buy again if it sticks around.

Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 5.02.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 5.02.26 PM.png

lemniscate

lemniscate

A contender has arrived.........PJ's Dark Chocolate Sunflower Seed Butter Cups.   Really, really good.  Nice quality chocolate with a creamy-ish sunflower seed butter paste, very pleasant.  I'm not usually a dark chocolate fan, but this is a mild version that I enjoyed.  Ratio to chocolate to filling was about equal.   I will buy again if it sticks around.

Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 5.02.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 5.02.26 PM.png