• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

this item

5ab27f636d0dc_EggsTJ.jpg.cf1ffbba8d781efab32ec32ee5320cda.jpg

is about as deliciousness as delicious can be.

it good quality chocolate cake w a thick layer of Ch.Mousse and chocolate cover.

its the easter version  and seasonal

the same type of thing comes at Xmas , shaped like a tree and Valentines day shaped as a heart

this years VD version was spoiled by a heart shaped large piece of sugar on top of the cake

the above is about a 1/2 serving portion.

I should be pleased this is Seasonal , as Id scarf them all up if there were there every day.

delicious !

I didn't cut one in 1/2  because Id snarf the all up !

rotuts

rotuts

this item

is about as deliciousness as delicious can be.

it good quality chocolate cake w a thick layer of Ch.Mousse and chocolate cover.

the same type of thing comes at Xmas , shaped like a tree and Valentines day shaped as a heart

this years VD version was spoiled by a heart shaped large piece of sugar on top of the cake

I should be pleased this is Seasonal , as Id scarf them all up if there were there every day.

delicious !

rotuts

rotuts

this item

is about as deliciousness can be.

the same type of think comes at Xmas , shaped like a tree and valentines day shaped as a heart

delicious !