• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

Just walked back from mailbox and the monthly Fearless Flyer was there. Do you guys anywhere near  a TJ get that? This one is 23 pages.  Usually it is just telling me about stuff that is interesting but that I don't really need. This one was a bit boring. Los Angeles is home of the original first (well Pasadena - think Rose Parade & Rose Bowl) so maybe we are different. Attaching cover,  Bamba cuz we'v discussed it here often, and jackfruit cuz it is SUCH a thing here and want to try.

IMG_0527.JPG

IMG_0528.JPG

IMG_0529.JPG

heidih

heidih

Just walked back from mailbox and the monthly Fearless Flyer was there. Do you guys anywher near  a TJ get that. This one is 23 pages.n Usually it is juyst telling me about stuff that is interesting but that I do't really need. This one wa a bit boring. Los Anegeles is home o the originl first (well Pasdena thik Rose Prade & Rose Bowl) so maybe we ar different. Attching cover,  Bamba cuz we'v discussed it here often, and jackfruit cuz it is SUCH a thing here and want to try.

IMG_0527.JPG

IMG_0528.JPG

IMG_0529.JPG