• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

punctuation

10 minutes ago, FauxPas said:

Trader Joe's has Advent Calendars for dogs and cats. Are these new this year? Don't think I've seen them before. Anyway, our kitty received one. 

They've had the dog calendars for a while. This is the first year that I've seen the cat version. 

How is it going over? 

I was afraid that Patrick and Michael would be able to sniff out the treats and eat more plastic and cardboard than they should whilst trying to get to the treats tempting them so!

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

2 minutes ago, FauxPas said:

Trader Joe's has Advent Calendars for dogs and cats. Are these new this year? Don't think I've seen them before. Anyway, our kitty received one. 

They've had the dog calendar's for a while. This is the first year that I've seen the cat version. 

How is it going over? 

I was afraid that Patrick and Michael would be able to sniff out the treats and eat more plastic and cardboard than they should whilst trying to get to the treats tempting them so!