• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Maison Rustique

Maison Rustique

fix typo

On 7/20/2017 at 9:29 AM, Maison Rustique said:

I bought this yesterday. No immediate purpose in mind, just spotted it and thought it was worth a try.

I meant to report back on this sooner. I used it in on a tomato/cucumber salad with a little sesame oil. Very tasty!!! I would say a very slight taste of soy sauce, but not nearly as salty and much yummier! I will definitely be picking more up when I go. Just in case!

Maison Rustique

Maison Rustique

On 7/20/2017 at 9:29 AM, Maison Rustique said:

I bought this yesterday. No immediate purpose in mind, just spotted it and thought it was worth a try.

I meant to report back on this sooner. I used it in on a tomato/cucumber salad with a little sesame oil. Very tasty!!! I would very slight taste of soy sauce, but not nearly as salty and much yummier! I will definitely be picking more up when I go. Just in case!