• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BonVivant

BonVivant

Goat's legs. Butcher took the whole beast out of the walk-in freezer when I ordered the legs. It came with male private parts but I let the butcher keep them. Got him to half the legs otherwise they would not fit in my oven or the SV water bath. (All my built-in kitchen appliances are smaller than standard size. Typical here in this small country)

500khLs.jpg

SV for a whole day. Quickly seared when done. Suuuuuuuuuper tender and the meat had a nice flavour. No lamb-y taste in case you are wondering. Lettuce leaves were used as wraps for the meat. Pistachio picada sauce.

GkVwMH5.jpg

A sunset beer directly after dinner.  "Barrel-aged" smoked imperial stout. The name of the beer means complete and utter rubbish. In another word, BS.

hULsQ7F.jpg

BonVivant

BonVivant

Goat's legs. Butcher took the whole beast out of the walk-in freezer when I ordered the legs. It came with male private parts but I let the butcher keep them, which I paid for. Got him to half the legs otherwise they would not fit my oven or the SV water bath. (All my built-in kitchen appliances are smaller than standard size. Typical here in this small country)

500khLs.jpg

SV for a whole day. Quickly seared when done. Suuuuuuuuuper tender and the meat had a nice flavour. No lamb-y taste in case  you are wondering. Lettuce leaves were used as wraps for the meat. Pistachio picada sauce.

GkVwMH5.jpg

A sunset beer directly after dinner.  "Barrel-aged" smoked imperial stout. The name of the beer means complete and utter rubbish. In another word, BS.

hULsQ7F.jpg