• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

12 minutes ago, sartoric said:

Great idea, I'm going to try that. What do you add to the edamames ?

Olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, chilli flakes, sea salt.

I started out to make what in my mind was just a sort of green soybean purée, then I realised it was very  hummus--like so I asked Mr Google and found he has many recipes. I still stick to my own, though.That said, this one is very similar to mine except I'm using fresh beans and don't like parsley..

liuzhou

liuzhou

6 minutes ago, sartoric said:

I started out to make what in my mind was just a sort of green soybean purée, then I realised it was very like  hummus--like so I asked Mr Google and found he has many recipes. I still stick to my own, though.That said, this one is very similar to mine except I'm using fresh beans and don't like parsley..

liuzhou

liuzhou

6 minutes ago, sartoric said:

I started out to make what in my mind was just a sort of green soybean purée, then I realised it was very like  hummus--like so I asked Mr Google and found he has many recipes. I still stick to my own, though.That said, this one is very similar to mine.

liuzhou

liuzhou

1 minute ago, sartoric said:

I started out to make what in my mind was just a sort of green soybean purée, then I realised it was very like  hummus--like so I asked Mr Google and found he has many recipes. I still stick to my own, though.