• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Darienne

Darienne

I'm on a no dairy, no gluten, no sesame regime for 8 weeks.  So I am starting from scratch in the baking department.  I just happened upon this recipe a few weeks ago on a Jamie Geller Jewlish video featuring this 'magic' Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks recipe by Melanie Strauss, made with, alas, tahini.  Here's the actual recipe.

I made them twice with tahini...before the verdict was in...and since then with both sunflower butter and almond butter.  (Ed likes them all, of course.)  They're amazing to make...so simple and yet so yummy.  

DSC02642.thumb.JPG.eafa66499ede5d2e5c628359d9a6d8a4.JPG

DSC02646.thumb.JPG.6a74a3a855f1d4cee652c11c9723b8b5.JPG

Darienne

Darienne

I'm on a no dairy, no gluten, no sesame regime for 8 weeks.  So I am starting from scratch in the baking department.  I just happened upon this recipe a few weeks ago on a Jamie Geller Jewlish video featuring this 'magic' cookie stick recipe by Melanie Strauss, made with, alas, tahini.  Here's the actual recipe.

I made them twice with tahini...before the verdict was in...and since then with both sunflower butter and almond butter.  (Ed likes them all, of course.)  They're amazing to make...so simple and yet so yummy.  

DSC02642.thumb.JPG.eafa66499ede5d2e5c628359d9a6d8a4.JPG

DSC02646.thumb.JPG.6a74a3a855f1d4cee652c11c9723b8b5.JPG