• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

paul o' vendange

paul o' vendange

Same dough day later, some palmiers.  I’m hoping this isn’t just a one off, but even after an additional turn this morning (to coat dough in sugar before final rollout), and using 100% bread flour (11.7% protein), this dough was a real pleasure to work with.

Now, of course, there is that $10K yearly Beurre d’Isigny or Echire budget I have to work out with the family.🥳

B122CC11-E7DF-4B06-B70E-8A6383AC109F.jpeg

22D9F946-69CE-4AB5-9F6C-C0744EC4E929.jpeg

paul o' vendange

paul o' vendange

Same dough day later, some palmiers.  I’m hoping this isn’t just a one off, but even after an additional turn this morning (to coat dough in sugar before final rollout), and using 100% bread flour (11.7% protein), this dough was a real pleasure to work with.

Now, of course, there is that $10K yearly Beurre d’Isigny or Echire budget I have to work out with the family.🥳

B122CC11-E7DF-4B06-B70E-8A6383AC109F.jpeg