• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

1 hour ago, shain said:

Left over filo sheets where made into an apple strudel.

Apples, raisins and dried apricots. Brown sugar, cinnamon (not too much), nutmeg, orange zest. chopped walnuts between the filo. Creme anglaise.

IMG_20191001_213825.jpg

Good plan since in my part of the world it is apple season :)  We only use a bit of zimt as spice

heidih

heidih

1 hour ago, shain said:

Apples, raisins and dried apricots. Brown sugar, cinnamon (not too much), nutmeg, orange zest. chopped walnuts between the filo. Creme anglaise.

IMG_20191001_213825.jpg

Good pkan since in my part of the world it is apple season :)  We only use a bit of zimt as spice

heidih

heidih

1 hour ago, shain said:

IMG_20191001_213825.jpg

Good pkan since in my part of the world it is apple season :)  We only use a bit of zimmt as spice