• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

B trei

B trei

Was feelin nostalgic and made the cheesecake I used to make once a week at my dads restaurant in bite sized version. I had some issues with sticking and they came out rough looking. (Any suggestions to help with this would be appreciated--I used a mini cupcake pan) They are tasty though 🙂 Next time I would make a more translucent strawberry gel type topping. 

IMG_3770.JPG

B trei

B trei

Was feelin nostalgic and made the cheesecake I used to make once a week at my dads restaurant in bite sized version. I had some issues with sticking and they came out rough looking. (Any suggestions to help with this would be appreciated) They are tasty though 🙂 Next time I would make a more translucent strawberry gel type topping. 

IMG_3770.JPG