• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Pastrypastmidnight

Pastrypastmidnight

Typos. Sheesh.

On 4/13/2018 at 8:34 PM, Sweet Impact Mama said:

I was perusing through the thread, saw these and said "Wait! I've seen those somewhere before." Lol! It was Instagram... I've been drooling over your stuff for weeks now. Love the Lemon Pepper chocolates idea! I've always paired lemon and chocolate, but never thought of pepper in it. 

You just made my whole night :) . Give the lemon and pepper a try—it’s really yummy!

So, funny thing. I just got access to the Ecole Chocolat Graduate forum and I’m binge-reading old posts and just read, like, 3 of yours and I totally thought, “Man! I like this girl. I think we’d be friends.”  Then I came over here and found your sweet comment :) . 

Pastrypastmidnight

Pastrypastmidnight

On 4/13/2018 at 8:34 PM, Sweet Impact Mama said:

I was perusing through the thread, saw these and said "Wait! I've seen those somewhere before." Lol! It was Instagram... I've been drooling over your stuff for weeks now. Love the Lemon Pepper chocolates idea! I've always paired lemon and chocolate, but never thought of pepper in it. 

You just made my whole night :) . Give the lemon and pepper a try—it’s really yummy!

So, funny thing. I just got access to the Ecole Chocolat Graduate forum and I’m binge-reading old posts and just read, like, 3 of yours and I totally though, “Man! I like this girl. I think we’d be friends.”  Then I came over here and found your sweet comment :) .