• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

gfweb

gfweb

15 minutes ago, Shelby said:

Oh wow.  I've always wanted to visit the UAE.  I will never get to, so this is awesome.  Look at that water and that view!  Amazing.  

Are those pine nuts on a salad above the sadly overcooked beef?  And yeah, the rest of the airplane meals look really good.

They were pomegranate seeds. Interesting.

UAE is pretty cool. Very English language friendly. Hot as can be, but not very humid, so pleasant.

That BA meal would've made me happy in a restaurant. Cooked properly, well seasoned. So not like "the new American Airlines".

gfweb

gfweb

10 minutes ago, Shelby said:

Oh wow.  I've always wanted to visit the UAE.  I will never get to, so this is awesome.  Look at that water and that view!  Amazing.  

Are those pine nuts on a salad above the sadly overcooked beef?  And yeah, the rest of the airplane meals look really good.

They were pomegranate seeds. Interesting.

UAE is pretty cool. Very English language friendly. Hot as can be, but not very humid, so pleasant.

That BA meal would've made me happy in a restaurant. Cooked properly, well seasoned. So not "the new American Airlines".