• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Bentley

Bentley

47 minutes ago, Kerry Beal said:

Some variation of this I expect. The round ones get dipped and twisted.

I figured it had to be something like that...I don't know any other way to do marbling.  Do you think he is using different colors of white chocolate?  I guess you would pick a base color, then layer up the additional colors on top and dip using one of those dipping forks that had a ring at the end.  

Bentley

Bentley

42 minutes ago, Kerry Beal said:

Some variation of this I expect. The round ones get dipped and twisted.

I figured it had to be something like that...I don't know any other way to do marbling.  Do you think he is using different colors of white chocolate?  I guess you would pick a base color, then layer up the additional colors on top and dip using one of those dipping forks that had a ring at the end.  I've nbver seen white chocolate colored gold.