• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Franci

Franci

Added photo

But even after this...I love this machine!

Tonight I made some pesto. Grated fist the cheese in it, then added garlic while running, pine nuts, stopped, added basil and salt. 20 seconds at high speed and drizzle the oil, 10 second at low/medium speed. Really seconds to make the pesto. Nice bright color, great texture and the color is still very nice and bright in the pesto left over. And didn't turn color with the pasta. Really great.

Adding photo my son took of it

IMG_6788.thumb.JPG.c79bc07a01a452976fbe67184046cec2.JPG

Franci

Franci

But even after this...I love this machine!

Tonight I made some pesto. Grated fist the cheese in it, then added garlic while running, pine nuts, stopped, added basil and salt. 20 seconds at high speed and drizzle the oil, 10 second at low/medium speed. Really seconds to make the pesto. Nice bright color, great texture and the color is still very nice and bright in the pesto left over. And didn't turn color with the pasta. Really great.